Depression or depressive disorder is a serious medical illness that affects how you feel, think and act in your life. As the consequence of it, you feel sad and lose your interest in the activities that loved and enjoyed once. A high level of it can create psychological disorders and lead a variety of emotional and physical problems. It definitely decreases a person’s creativity and ability to function effectively at home or workplace. This is why depression management is a must for the affected persons.
To help the depressed persons, we have designed many depression management programs at Beyond Karm. Undergo these programs and shun your depression permanently.
Beyond Karm Depression Management
Stage of being depressed is misunderstood often and denied by most of us. We relate it to social and economic. A person who undergoes depression lives with a polar behavior and never gets happy even after getting his or her desired thing.
If you or someone you know gets addicted to alcohol as the consequence of stress and depression, you can see some significant changes in him or her- a change in weight, behavior, attitude, and activity level. He or she will lose interest in everything. Bring him or her immediately. Don’t ignore it. The person needs an urgent counseling and immediate consultation.
At Beyond Karm, we treat different types of depressions like unpredictable hyper behavior, emotional scars, ADHD, OCD, and even the critical polar depression.
Types of depression we heal through our depression management programs
- Unpredictable hyper behavior
- Emotional Scars
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Dysthymic disorder
- Bipolar disorder (which used to be called manic depression)
- Cyclothymic disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
What we include in our depression management programs
- Different types of retreats
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Behavior therapy
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
To help you get rid of your depression permanently, our professional counselors, psychiatrists and therapy experts include the following activities:
- Learning the condition of the patients
- Giving advice on lifestyle changes
- Teaching how to get rid of these mental disorders.